a TAPIF language assistant blog / un blog d’une assistante d’anglais

Like "So you think you can France?" Come join me at my new home, Katy on the Road!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Hoo!

May I recommend Munich for New Year's?

Last night, I watched a breathtaking 180° panorama of fireworks light up the sky, outlining the towers of the city, and rang in the new year with great friends. As I said goodbye to the year in style, I reflected a bit about my 2012: A rough, yet hopeful, first few months, a big change, and now the opportunities and adventures that were hoped for. New places, new faces, reunions with longtime friends, and constantly learning lessons about myself, the world, happiness, and enjoying right where I am everyday.

Here's to 2013... the adventure continues!
May your 2013 be filled with adventures, big or small,
right where you are.

ps: Happy New Hoo is a 24-year-old Katyism... almost-2-year-old Katy had problems saying Happy New Year. Result? Happy New Hoo / Happy New You.

pps: The real blog posts about my German holidays will also continue shortly, don't chu worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment