a TAPIF language assistant blog / un blog d’une assistante d’anglais

Like "So you think you can France?" Come join me at my new home, Katy on the Road!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Europe 2012-2013: The Lost Stories

When I think about my year abroad, now 2 1/2 years later, I realize that there are some stories that I never really told. I think I'll save them for my next blog (coming summer 2016), but I wanted to put a place here where I can link to them later, since they are a part of this "So you think you can France?" year. I don't necessarily promise to tell them, but I hope to do so.

The Story of The Midnight ER Run

The Story of The Greek Man Who Has Facebook (...of course)

The Story of the (Kind of) Expert Party Escapers

The Story of the Jolie Fleur

The (full) Story of the Most Stressful KFC Visit Ever

There may be more, which is why it's good I now have a place to collect them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment