a TAPIF language assistant blog / un blog d’une assistante d’anglais

Like "So you think you can France?" Come join me at my new home, Katy on the Road!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sisterhood of the Legalized Pants

Thanks to my friends Melanie and Megan, I saw this little article which delivered a shocking piece of news regarding my current country of residence and my wardrobe:

It was (technically) illegal for women to wear pants in France up until this past Friday, February 1st!

You got a permit for them pants, little lady?
(Photo cred to Refinery29, who published the article.)

Who woulda thunk it? Glad to see that got around to getting changed. PHEW! Let's go, les filles, and ride off into the sunset into our newly-legalized pants.

Libertéégalité, sororité!

No comments:

Post a Comment